Fancy working in a digital media company that works within music and entertainment industry? Interested in online marketing, social media, analytics? Want to work within a team working on some fantastic campaigns and fantastic clients throughout 2012?
This is a rare and unique opportunity to work with in one of the UK’s biggest independent online publishers, assisting the team with all aspects of online marketing - direct to user marketing, blogging, analytics, social media marketing and much more.
The position will involve online marketing, social media and assisting the PR & Marketing Manager:
- Engaging with our own, clients, Twitter and Facebook networks
- Analysing google analytics
- Researching direct to user marketing campaigns
You will be:
- Currently studying (or graduated) MA or BA in business or marketing
- Reliable, enthusiastic and interested in the music and entertainment industry
- Excited by the opportunity to work in a growing business
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- web and social media savvy
This will be a 3 day per week ongoing internship based in Shoreditch starting in May. A Full reference will be provided by Giant Digital ltd at the end of the internship, your travel costs within zones 1-4 of London will be covered.
To apply, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org